TRAVELS - MONACO & COTE D'AZUR

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm getting back into the swing of my routine but had to share some pictures from my South of France road trip with you. We started the journey with Monaco, stayed 2 nights in Nice (I was a bit disappointed with this city), moved to Antibes and Juan-les-Pins, visited Cannes, Saint-Tropez and ended with some lovely villages: Villefranche-sur-mer, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (a must-see) and Théoule-sur-mer. We spent 7 days on the French roads but I wish I could have stayed longer as there's still so much more to see. I really hope I can come back in the near future!


Monaco

 Antibes

 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat

Nice

Cannes

 Saint-Tropez

 Théoule-sur-mer

Villefranche-sur-mer

1 comment:

  1. Adoro, adoro! sou completamente apaixonada pelo sul de França!

    xoxo,
    andy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs